Thursday 25 February 2016

Things that go on in the mind of an average girl (Don't even try denying it)


  • Aggrr... I have nothing to wear (READ: My fav top is gone for wash)
  • How can I eat without getting fat?
  • Ooo she's getting fat I'm secretly(READ: Sadistically) getting pleasure out of it.
  • What does he see in her? She's such a bitch(READ: Choose me you idiot)
Image result for choose me gif
  • Is one of my  boob bigger than the other or is it just in my head?
Image result for are my boobs getting bigger gif
  • I wish I was a guy! Who wouldn't want the ability to pee standing up?Huh?
Image result for if i was a guy gif
  • How long should I wait before I start showing my true colors and not seem like a psycho controlling bitch?
Image result for instagram stalking gif
  • Who's that Bitch with him on his Instagram profile 128 weeks ago? They seem close! This is upsetting. Could it be a cousin? Who got married and has kids by now? I'll have to stalk her now. Oh Damn account is private.
Image result for instagram stalking gif
  • The dress at the mall. I'll have to sell my kidney to own it.
Image result for instagram stalking gif
  • Period! Why don't you go to a far away land and never return? Ever?
Image result for period gif
  • Oooo Chocolate! Yumm!!!!
Image result for chocolate gif
  • Oooo Cute guy! Yumm!!!!
Image result for cute guy gif
  • Geez... Why wouldn't he text me?
Image result for why wouldn't you text me gif
  • Ian Somerhalder ;)

Yep I'm dying!!!!
  • Blackout drunk! Do I need a pill?

No comments:

Post a Comment